Treasure Maps and Hidden treasure leisure events have a lot in common, however they are two different activities. Unlike Hidden Treasures, Treasure map treasures are always in shape of a chest, and do not have an unique look or name. They are not also particularly difficult to find either, as they have clear indicators once gotten close enough and they are always laying on the ground, instead of being hidden away somehow.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Treasure maps can be bought at Natural History Academy Merchant NPC located on every map. There are four types of consumable treasure maps players can buy, which vary in their quality:
- Mysterious Treasure Map - Good
- Mysterious Treasure Map - Excellent
- Mysterious Treasure Map - Epic
- Mysterious Treasure Map - Unique
Usage[edit | edit source]
After buying a treasure map, it will automatically be added to the inventory Treasure Maps tab. There, player can click on the corresponding map and the Treasure Map tab in the player map will automatically be opened, revealing treasure maps on the right side of the opened window.
With a revealed treasure map, players need to left-mouse click on it and hover over a proper location on the area map. If the area is correct, there will be a golden glow around the selected map fragment.
Then, after left-mouse click on the correct location, the treasure zone will be indicated by a green square
Then players will need to use Treasure Compass Display in order to find a more specific location where the treasure is hidden. Treasure looked for is marked with an X icon on it.
Once close enough, it should glow with a golden aura. Treasure can also be heard in-game, indicated by a "glowing" sound, which gets louder the closer the player gets.
Now the player just needs to go to the treasure and interact with it, using right-mouse click.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Treasure Maps description states they require level Student1 in order to be used, players can buy them and they will be automatically added to the Treasure Maps tab inventory anyway. Players will be able to find the treasures.
- Merchant locations:
- Baxian Plateau (-308, -325): Zhao Hu. Near the Dragonstar between Wangxian Way and Snowdrift Plateau.
- Cloudrise (-86, 82): Mingchen. West wing of the Yaotian Palace, Langhuan Pavillion.
- District of Jiangdu (872, -322): Pan Jun. South side of Yiling Shore.
- Huaixiu Village (57, 37): Wen Sen. Northeast part of the village.
- Shanghuai Grassland (-171, 292): Xue Bin. Near Xianjouji.
- Zhongnan Foothills (19, 87): Ke Jue. Near the Squall Ferry.